Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Shop update

I have been working on my artfire shop and on my supadupa shop as well.

My artfire shop has a lot of new candles. I have been working on the captions, descriptions, pictures, etc. I think I have improved on some of them, but have a lot more to do.

I have also been promoting my artfire shop on facebook, svpply, wanelo, pinterest and twitter. I have gotten a lot more views since I have been doing this. I am hoping these views will lead to a sale. I am also working on more items to add to my artfire shop. I have a few things in the works and have been trying to get them down to where I like them and they pass the test. Instead of candles though, these will be items I have sewn.

On my supadupa shop, I have added some new items a few weeks ago and have been working on trying to get more added. I just want to change the descriptions on these items so they are not close to the descriptions on my artfire shop. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. There are a lot of same items on both shop. I haven't really promoted my supadupa shop yet. There are a lot more items I want to add.

I am thinking of adding some clearance items or items that I experimented with on my supadupa shop.

I am hoping working on both shops will improve my sales.

I hope everyone supports handmade items. Good luck on your sales everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment