Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Facebook

I just listed some of my items on facebook shopping mall.  I didn't realize how much work it is.  The items cannot be imported from Artfire.  They have to be done manually.  If you have the items in an excel document or csv format, you can import them.  I don't know many people who do this or would want to.  Excel is not really supposed to be used for graphics.  It is a spreadsheet where you can enter data and do calculations. 

I am also going to be adding some new candles soon.  I just got a new shipment of scents and molds that I have been dying to try out.  There has been so much going on that I haven't had the time.  I did make something for my daughter the other day using the orange scent.  I didn't use much of it, but it was a strong scent.  It was very nice too.  It wasn't the strong, obnoxious kind of scent.  It was a strong, but pleasant scent.  Almost like you just cleaned your house with an orange scented cleaner.  I am curious on how this is going to work on a candle.  I think it would make a nice scented candle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment