Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

Items need a home

I have some items that I have listed on my artfire studio that need a new home.   They are getting tired of the scenery of my house and want to see what else is available in the world.   They are very nice candles.  They will be a great addition to any home and will fill your home full of a nice refreshing scent.  The candles will also add some color to any room.

I have rose scented candles that would be great in a bathroom while you are relaxing in the tub.  What a nice mood.  What more can you ask for besides having some rose petals floating in the tub.

Don't forget the lavender scented candles.  Lavender is a nice scent for relaxation.   It can have a calming affect. 

Check out the candles at my artfire shop.  There is something for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment