Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

new items

I have listed some new items in my bythesehands shop.  Ok, they really aren't new.  They are listed on my artfire shop also.  I figured the more places my items are listed, the better my chances of selling.  I hope this is a good idea.

I have also listed some new items in my artfire shop.  I have also updated my banner.  I need to work on the avatar or have it worked on. 

Here are some of the items I have listed in my shop on artfire.


This candle will be perfect for any outdoor activity as well as using indoors. It is a beautiful, handmade, round, eucalyptus scented candle.

Eucalyptus is known to be used as an insect repellent. If you light this while you are outside, it will help in keeping those pesky bugs away.

When used indoors, it can be used as a deodorizer, filling your indoors with a nice fresh scent.

Eucalyptus oils is known to be used as an insect repellent. When you go outside, you could light this candle and it will help in the repelling of those nasty insects.

This candle is a very beautiful, handmade, eucalyptus scented square candle. It will be a great addition to any decor. The strong scent will give your room that nice fresh scent. It will also help in getting rid of any odors that may be lingering around.


 This candle is a beautifully scented eucalyptus candle. It is an octagon shape. Even though the scent is strong, it won't be overpowering. Place this candle in any room and it will look good and give the room a nice scent.

Eucalyptus also has insect repellent properties. You could light this candle while you are outside to repel the insects that may bother you.

This eucalyptus candle is made out of paraffin wax and soy wax.




Here is what I have listed new in my bythesehands shop.

This candle is handmade using a blend of soy wax and paraffin wax. It has a nice strong lemon scent and yellow color. The candle is square shaped and will blend in any room.

The lemon scent will give off a nice throw. Some people will think you just cleaned your house with a lemon scented cleaner or polished your furniture with a lemon furniture polish.






 A lemon scented candle that will remind a person of a nice clean kitchen. It will work with any decor. It is a nice strong lemon scent with a nice yellow color. This candle has a nice octagon shape.

According to aromatherapy, lemon is good for energizing.








 A very strong vanilla and hazelnut scented square, pillar candle. It has that nice scent of fresh brewed vanilla and hazelnut coffee.

The scents are mixed so you can experience both scents.

This candle is made out of paraffin and soy wax. Paraffin wax gives the candle the stability to stand outside of a container or mold.





 This candle has the scent of vanilla and hazelnut. When you light this candle, you will almost get the same scent as vanilla hazelnut coffee.

These 2 scents will fill your room with both of these scents.

This candle is handmade and hand poured. It is made out of a blend of soy wax and paraffin wax. The paraffin wax gives the candle the stability to stand outside a container or mold.

I can customize this by adding "whipped cream" to the top of the candle. This will really give it a look of vanilla hazelnut coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment