Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sale in my artfire shop

I am having a sale of some of the candles I have in my artfire shop.  They are 20% off.  Some of the candles are one of a kind.  I am trying to get rid of some of my inventory so I have more room for supplies and to make some other candles.   I know this sounds a little stupid to clear out the candles I have for more candles. 

I want to make some different types of candles and to get ready for the holidays.  I have some holiday scents I want to make and I think they will be really nice. 

Here is one of the candles that is on sale.


A nice white, lightly scented peppermint candle with blue and green added. This candle will remind you of the peppermint candy. What a nice, soft smell that will not take over the room.

A candle that will enhance the room and made a great addition and a great conversation piece.

Like all my candles, this candle is made from a blend of paraffin and soy wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment