Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

New candles coming

I am trying to get a few new candles ready for Christmas and listed. I have some already listed, but there are some more coming. Some of the scents that are coming are mistletoe, Christmas tree, blue spruce and some more Christmas Hearth.

I am also planning on listing some more candles besides Christmas scents. These candles wold be great gifts and could be used all year. Scents I am thinking of include cinnamon, lavender vanilla, peach, coffee, vanilla coffee and even some candles that look like a coffee with whipped topping. This would not be in a mug, just a pillar candle with a coffee scent and whipped topping on the top. I have made a few of these in the past. They look very close to a cup of latte with the cream on top. The scent has been very good on these candles also.

No comments:

Post a Comment