Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Clearance Sale

I am having a clearance sale in my shop. The candles in the clearance section are 15% off and the candles in the other sections are 10% off plus a free tart with any order.

The items in the clearance section are highly scented candles that sustained some damage when they came out of the molds or after. They still have the same great scents though. The damage will not affect the burning of the candle.

The other candles are also highly scented. I am trying to make room for some new scents I am working on. In order to do that, I need to clear out some of my inventory. This sale would be a great way to get one of my strongly scented candles at a sale price along with a free tart.

I just ordered some new molds so I can have more of a variety of candle shapes. This is what I have ordered: a tapered diamond with inverted top, a 6 point star, 5 sided pyramid, a cone and another egg mold.

2 comments:

  1. Love your candles, they all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nana G. I have been testing some of the ones I can't sell and boy are the scents strong. My whole house will smell like the candle I'm burning. Very nice.

      Delete