Total Pageviews

Friday, April 27, 2012

Newly listed items

Here are some of the newly listed items I have posted. These candles are handmade very hard to resist.

 The first one is a peppermint patty scented candle with a bright yellow color.







Another item I just listed is a square peppermint patty candle. 









I have also listed some tarts on my page.  They are sold in sets of 5 and each weighs approximately 1oz.





The first set of tarts has a scent of spearmint and cinnamon.







Lilac and carnation combine to make these lilac/purple colored tarts. 







I still have some more items to list.  Check my artfire shop and see what is next.


1 comment:

  1. Just leaving a comment about the Artfire Follow blog forums links. So, stop on over and say hi, leave a comment and check out my Facebook too if you like, thanks! Off to check out your shop.

    Victoria

    April 28, 2012

    ReplyDelete