I have been working on getting my studio back in order. My husband had done some work in the basement and a lot of the items got shoved into the little work room where I do my work. I did some work also trying to get things organized. I cleaned out a closet and put some items in there so the room would be a little easier to navigate and work.
Now I'm trying to get all my candle making equipment and supplies together. It seems some of the supplies are shoved under a bunch of other boxes and some of them are in my work area. I will have to figure out how to get things together so they can be used.
My next candle project is to make some more tarts. I have some I need to make for halloween. I think I have some skulls and some fingers. These would make great tarts to be placed around the house. They are both perfect for a little scare.
After that, I would like to make some pillar and votive candles. I haven't decided on the colors or the scents yet. I have even thought about making fire starters out of pine cones. These make really nice fire starters. Not only do you start a fire, but you get the nice scent of pine. This would be a great Christmas scent to have coming out of the fire place.
It looks like I have some work ahead of me. I hope I can get it done in time to list for the holidays.