Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What I have been up to

I have been working on some new items and trying to get them posted.  There seems to always be more and more that need posting.  I am also having problems describing some of the items.  If you have multiple colors, scents or very similar items, it gets hard to come up with new ways to describe them.

My husband has been working on the basement trying to get his music studio up and running.  In doing so, my work area has been cluttered with everything that came out of the main room of the basement.  So making candles for the time being is out.  A person cannot even make it to the table to where I make my candles.  I am hoping I will be able to get back to making some candles soon.

I have some new molds I am excited about trying out.  They are for votive candles.  I don't know how much they weigh or how tall they are yet.  I won't know until I make some and see what happens.  I can hardly wait.

I have also been making some jewelry with my daughter and listing on my artfire shop (shymouseecrafts.artfire.com).  I also have a supadupa shop (shymouseecrafts.mysupadupa.com) where I have been trying to list some of the items we work on.  It also has a lot of my candles listed also.

Here are some of the items I have listed on my supadupa shop.

Just take a look at these earrings.  Aren't they gorgeous?  They are memory wire hoop earrings with Swarovski crystals.
















Here are some dice earrings.  They are made of black, white and red dice beads.  Perfect for someone who likes to play dice.
















I also have some of the zipper pulls we created listed.  They are so cute.
















Be sure to check out both of my shops.  You will be amazed at what you see.  Everything is handmade and beautiful.  Enjoy your shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment